We offer consultation and psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families.
Areas of Specialty include:
- EMDR Therapy for PTSD and Trauma Recovery
- Couples Counseling (EFT and Gottman)
- Identity, Self-Esteem, Codependency
- Relationships and Communication
- (In)fertility and Perinatal Support
- Support for children and teens
- Anxiety, Fear, Phobias
- Childhood Abuse
- Sexual Trauma
- Grief and Loss
Therapy is collaborative experience, and an important early step in the process is to identify clear goals and objectives. Throughout the course of therapy, you can expect to increase awareness of patterns that no longer serve you, access inner resources to promote change, and move towards a more satisfying future.
Morgan C. Howson, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT 52326
Ellen D. Hathaway, Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, AMFT 109641
Jade Waters-Tippo, Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, AMFT 110268